5 years ago
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Oh the Places You’ll go…when you are bored and waiting for a baby
Ryan recently finished his summer internship for school (Friday) so he has been home with me for a few days. We decided that we were very bored and Ryan had heard about this nice little “dirt” road that essentially goes from one reservoir over a mountain and down to another reservoir. The person who told Ryan about the road described it as a pleasant drive and saw nothing wrong with taking a pregnant woman on the drive. So we thought well we are super bored let’s plan a trip down to this dirt road and get out into nature for a few hours. Well we drove down about an hour to the turn off for the main road that leads to the dirt road…then we turned onto the dirt road, which is one path cut through the trees on the side of a mountain with a creek running beside it…did I mention it is part of the mountain so instead of dirt it was more like bumpy rocks for 2/3rds of the drive. As I was tossed around from side to side as well as up and down I think I can honestly say that I made Bean mad….but not mad enough to want out. The last 1/3rd of the drive was fairly smooth, this was when we reached the top then descended back down the mountain. Here are some pictures from our adventure…our 39 and a half week belly shot…HUGENESS, a little animal friend we met along the way, a shot of the “nice” part of our drive, and a view from the top of the mountain.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha!! That sounded like a great idea... being bored and all... but too bad that it turned out to be so rocky! I keep thinking about you having that baby any day now since it's due on my birthday! You definitely look ready to have him! Good luck and I can't wait to hear when he's born!
I can't believe your due in two days!! I'm so excited for you. Here's hoping you don't go overdue like I did.
WE did move! You look ready to pop! Give us the heads up when the little one arrives!
Post a Comment