Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun at Home

We had some excitement this summer. I went on 3 week long business trips, one each month this summer. Karsten and Ryan had lots of fun while I was gone and we all had lots of fun when I got to be home.

Karsten got this chair for his birthday and he loves it. He stands on it, sits in it, drags his toys up on it with him, and of course he loves to use it to climb onto the couch.


One of Karsten's favorite toys is a stuffed rat and one of Ryan's favorite things to do is stick toys in Karsten's shirt...so "hey mom look I am having a baby...and it has a tail"!





One day in late July we had a little rain and out came a rainbow...a feww hours later out came a goat...didn't expect that one.




A child's best friend...a box




Karsten had a little misunderstanding with a book.


1 comment:

Kristal and Chance said...

I think it's about time that you updated your blog! :) So, I totally bought Bronx that same onesie from Target for his 1 year-old birthday too... like 4 months ago! It sounds like you guys have had a busy summer! It's so interesting how you buy all of these expensive toys for your baby and all they want to play with is a BOX or an empty water bottle or something! I don't get it!!! :)