This past weekend we went on a little trip with our friends, Chance and Kristal, and their little guy Bronx. We all had a blast to say the least! Karsten even got to try his first watermelon and we and Bronx had a splash fight in the tub!
I finally found a minute to read your blog! I've looked at your cute pictures but I'm glad I can finally comment! We had so much fun with you guys (as always) and the little boys were so cute together and I'm glad that they were able to interact a bit more! I love these pictures, aren't they the cutest?! They will love seeing these pictures one day! Thanks again and we can't wait for you guys to come with us again!
3 comments:
I finally found a minute to read your blog! I've looked at your cute pictures but I'm glad I can finally comment! We had so much fun with you guys (as always) and the little boys were so cute together and I'm glad that they were able to interact a bit more! I love these pictures, aren't they the cutest?! They will love seeing these pictures one day! Thanks again and we can't wait for you guys to come with us again!
Cute! Where did you go?
We went up to Happy Jack, it is in Northern Arizona. :)
Post a Comment