Wow what a fun month you have had!! I do have to say that you look pretty darn good yourself for just having a baby! I love how long your hair is... so jealous! Karsten is such a cutie and I can't believe how fast these little boys are growing up! I know what you mean about the baby clothes not fitting right... Bronx still fits in newborn clothes but not newborn onesies... and he has to wear 0-3 month onesies... It's funny! Babies come in all shapes and sizes too ha ha! It was nice to hear your update- FINALLY! :)
2 comments:
Wow what a fun month you have had!! I do have to say that you look pretty darn good yourself for just having a baby! I love how long your hair is... so jealous! Karsten is such a cutie and I can't believe how fast these little boys are growing up! I know what you mean about the baby clothes not fitting right... Bronx still fits in newborn clothes but not newborn onesies... and he has to wear 0-3 month onesies... It's funny! Babies come in all shapes and sizes too ha ha! It was nice to hear your update- FINALLY! :)
I love his costume!! He looks so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in person again.
Post a Comment