Wow – as of today I only have 99 days left of pregnancy I can hardly believe it! I am sure that time will fly even faster over the next few months….and years.
So that’s 99 days left to find a name for this baby…other than Bean. Wish me luck or send ideas. :)
Enchiladas
Enchiladas
Ryan and I made chicken and green chili enchiladas on Monday. For the first time ever I let Ryan help (I am so proud of myself and him). Ryan loves enchiladas so I make a huge batch (well not the biggest I have ever made but for 2 people it is huge) that will last most of the week (this time they lasted 3 days). Here are some pictures of our fun cooking adventure.
Here’s Ryan cutting up all the yummy goodness…..(yes he made a weird face on purpose)
Here’s the yummy goodness getting cooked…
Here’s the sauce…
Here’s me trying to make sure it all turns out as yummy goodness and not too hot or too bland
Here’s the yummy goodness cooking
All rolled up and no place to go
Some cheese and cilantro to top it off
All baked up and ready to eat!
2 comments:
Hey, those enchiladas look good! I am Kevin. I was in Ryan's ward back in the day in Az and now my wife and I live not too far from the Draper Temple as well. Ryan should shoot me an E-mail at rx440@hotmail.com so we can get together sometime and go ride or something! Or at least to catch up.
Mmmm... I love enchiladas! Those sound really good right now. I want your recipe! :)
Post a Comment